Borneo Life have self catering apartment accommodation in an exclusive luxurious apartment building located some 20 miles from the city centre of Kuching available for rent. As one of the popular state capitals of Malaysia, Kuching has much to offer being in the world's third largest island of evergreen BORNEO. The building is located in a local village called Santubong which is nestled in the midst of a nature reserve of equatorial rainforest habitation. An array of stunning views awaits you - of the South China Sea with visible turtle islands offering a different perspective of sunset everyday, a breathtaking Mount Santubong practically as its backyard along with a sleeping fishing village and the Damai 18-hole golf course on either side. What more could one ask for!!!
Facilities on offer include
- 24 hr security
- Complimentary car parking
- 18-Hole Arnold Palmer designed golf course & other recreations
- Cultural Village show depicting the communities of Sarawak
- Nearby resort facilities at Permai Resort
- Restaurants in nearby village or resorts.
The Apartments are equipped in terms of cutlery, kitchen utensils, cookware, crockery. Bed linens and towels are also provided with each apartment. Normal household supplies such as toiletries are included in the rental price.
Internet access is available.
Rates & Tarriffs from
- USD120 per night (indicative)
- GBP£75 per night (indicative)
- Euro€80 per night (indicative)
- Aus $130 per night (indicative)
- Yen ¥12000 per night (indicative)
- RM360 per night
(Minimum stay - 3 nights)
We do cater for longer stay and price is negotiable if more than 2 weeks. Contact us for more details.